Free MAT Practice Test Questions Set #1
1. Fierce : timid :: aggressive : _____
2. Honeyed: sweet :: acrid : _____
4. Intelligent : dunce :: _____ : clown
5. Hemingway : _____ :: Woolf : Thackeray
C. Garcia Marquez
6. Oklahoma : Nebraska :: Oregon : _____
C. North Carolina
7. Square : cube :: circle : _____
8. 90 degrees : right :: _____ : obtuse
A. 45 degrees
B. 135 degrees
C. 79 degrees
D. 0 degrees
9. Failure : _____ :: success : elation
10. Democrats : Republicans :: Labour : _____
1. D. Passive is the opposite of aggressive.
2. C. Acrid and bitter are synonyms.
3. A. Tiny means very small.
4. B. A clown is not serious.
5. A. Hemingway and Fitzgerald were both American authors
6. D. Oregon and Washington are both states in the northwest United States.
7. C. A sphere is the three-dimensional version of a circle.
8. B. A 135-degree angle is an obtuse angle.
9. A. Failure can lead to depression.
10. C. The Tories and the Labour party are the dominant political parties in Britain.
For additional information, we recommend you check out these free Miller Analogies Test resources: