Ace the ASVAB test using our ASVAB exam study guide with practice questions.
Quickly Solve Difficult ASVAB Test Questions with the ASVAB Flashcard Study System.
1. Which planet is the second from the sun?
2. Which biome contains trees that retain their leaves year-round?
A: coniferous forest
B: deciduous forest
3. Which system of the body fights infection and releases fluid into the bloodstream?
4. What is the best synonym for obsolete?
5. What is the best antonym for savage?
6. What is the best definition for ascetic?
A: denying pleasure
B: full of beauty
C: one who styles hair and makeup
D: junior officer
7. Which electrical component functions like a gate for electronic signals, regulating current and voltage?
C: circuit breaker
8. What technique is used to determine the direction of the magnetic field around a current-carrying conductor?
A: rule of law
B: right-hand rule
C: rule of thumb
D: left-hand rule
9. What is the process through which molecules from one fluid mix randomly with the molecules from another fluid?
10. What is the name of the weight that is hung from a string to mark a perfect vertical line?
A: vertical line
C: penny weight
D: plumb bob
1. B. Venus is between Mercury and Earth.
2. A. Coniferous forests contain pine trees that retain their needles throughout the year.
3. D. The lymphatic system produces lymph, a chemical that aids the body against disease.
4. C. Something that is obsolete no longer is useful.
5. B. The opposite of savage would be tame, or civilized.
6. A. An ascetic individual is one who renounces pleasure in the pursuit of spiritual fulfillment.
7. D. Many electrical circuits contain transistors that regulate the flow of current.
8. B. The right-hand rule is a simple way to figure out the direction of the field surrounding a current-carrying conductor.
9. B. The mixture of two kinds of paint is an example of diffusion.
10. D. Plumb bobs are frequently used in construction projects.
For additional information, we recommend you check out these free ASVAB resources:
by Kelley O'Connor
Last Updated: 05/20/2013
Copyright Study Guide Zone. All rights reserved. All information on this site is provided as is, without warranty. Since we are giving information away, we cannot be held liable for incidental mistakes. Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with StudyGuideZone.com. Permission is not required to add a link to this resource.